request for - CON-UAM200
Android-based tablets are frequently moving into cabs for modern telematics applications.
The CON-UAM200 interface enables a simple and reliable connection of rear view cameras with the tablet in the vehicle. This eliminates the need for an additional display to show the rear camera. The CVBS/AHD signal from the camera is converted into a USB signal and played to the tablet without delay via the standardized USB interface. The display is done via the included UAM app. Here, settings (e.g. display and adjustment of reversing lines, mirroring of the camera image, ...) can also be made.
Via the trigger switch line, the image is automatically displayed when reverse gear is engaged.
- Compact interface for connecting AXION cameras with Android tablets via the specially designed UAM app.
- APP compatible with Android versions 8/9/10/11/12/13
- Connections: AXION MiniDIN, USB-C (USB-A via adapter).
- Supports various resolutions: CVBS PAL/NTSC, AHD 720p/1080p
- Automatic activation of camera image via trigger line
- Supports cameras with microphone function
- Adjustable parking lines in the camera image
- Mirroring of the camera image (Flip / Mirror)
- Display of date and time
- Recording of screenshots and videos
- Direct power supply of the camera via interface
Input: AXION MiniDIN
APP compatible with Android Version 8/9/10/11/12/13
Power Supply: 8-36 Vdc
Operation Temp.: -40°C bis +85°C
Dimensions: W x H x D = 76 x 60 x 27 mm
Weight: 70g (w/o cable)
supported Android Versions:
CVBS 720 x 480i 30 fps
CVBS 720 x 576i 25 fps
CVBS 960 x 480i 30 fps
CVBS 960 x 576i 25 fps
AHD 1280 x 720p 30 fps
AHD 1280 x 720p 25 fps
AHD 1280 x 960p 30 fps
AHD 1280 x 960p 25 fps
AHD 1920 x 1080p 30 fps
AHD 1920 x 1080p 25 fps